Lucuma is a tree native to Peru. Its dried and powdered fruit has a succulent sweet taste and offers many health benefits. The fruit is even called "the gold of the Incas" because it has been used in traditional medicine for a long time.
From a nutritional standpoint, lucuma powder has an impressive profile:
- It can replace sugar and sweeteners thanks to its naturally sweet taste.
- Source of antioxidants that have a host of health benefits (anti-inflammatory, protect heart and brain health, improve blood sugar levels, etc.).
- Contains fibre, which contributes to good digestion and appetite regulation
- Fat free
- Low in calories
- At Zyo, we only offer you healthy, high quality products without additives, artificial colours or flavours. No undesirable preservatives, only one ingredient: organic lucuma fruit.
Easily add our lucuma powder to your recipes and beverages to enjoy its benefits. Sprinkle it in your...
- frozen desserts
- cookies, cakes and muffins
Ingredients: organic lucuma.
Organic certified by Ecocert CanadaThis information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease