Lucuma is a tree native to Peru. Its dried and powdered fruit has a succulent sweet taste and offers many health benefits. The fruit is even called "the gold of the Incas" because it has been used in traditional medicine for a long time.
From a nutritional standpoint, lucuma powder has an impressive profile:
- It can replace sugar and sweeteners thanks to its naturally sweet taste.
- Source of antioxidants that have a host of health benefits (anti-inflammatory, protect heart and brain health, improve blood sugar levels, etc.).
- Contains fibre, which contributes to good digestion and appetite regulation
- Fat free
- Low in calories
- At Zyo, we only offer you healthy, high quality products without additives, artificial colours or flavours. No undesirable preservatives, only one ingredient: 100% organic and vegan lucuma fruit.
Easily add our lucuma powder to your recipes and beverages to enjoy its benefits. Sprinkle it in your...
- frozen desserts
- cookies, cakes and muffins
Ingredients: organic lucuma.This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease