At Zyo, we only offer you high quality products that are good for your health, without additives, artificial colours or flavours. No unwanted preservatives, only one ingredient: organic maca root.
The maca plant grows in extreme climatic conditions at over 4000 meters above sea level in Peru. It is also called "Peruvian ginseng". Its root can be ground into powder to increase the shelf life of the food. From a nutritional standpoint, maca root powder has a strong profile:
- Source of antioxidants that have a host of health benefits (anti-inflammatory, protect heart and brain health, improve blood sugar levels...)
- Very high vitamin C and copper content
- Source of iron, vitamin B6 and magnesium
- Contains fibre, which contributes to good digestion and appetite regulation
- Very low fat content
Easily add our maca root powder to your recipes and beverages to enjoy its benefits. Its taste is earthy and nutty. Sprinkle one or two teaspoons in...
- desserts (cookies, cakes, muffins...)
Ingredients: organic maca (Lepidium meyenii) root.
Organic certified by Ecocert CanadaThis information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease